Bring a Group
Have a group that would enjoy an outing to the theatre? ATF makes it easy and affordable. Call the box office at (518)874-0800 and we will be happy to make all the arrangements.
The 2014 Summer Season will be announced in January.
Groups Pay Less only
With just 10 people you receive a$10 discount on each ticket.
Dine Before the Show
ATF will make lunch or dinner reservations for your group at any one of the many restaurants in downtown Glens Falls or surrounding communities.
A Place to Gather
Have a pre- or post-show reception in the theatre’s rehearsal hall. ATF will even help coordinate your catering needs.
The entertainment doesn’t have to end when the curtain comes down. Stick around and join us in a discussion with other audience members about the show with our producing artistic director, Mark Fleischer.
Our home, the Charles R. Wood Theater, is a fully accessible performance space offering 15 assisted hearing devices.
- A group must contain 10 or more people
- Receive $10 off the cost of each ticket.
- 50% of total is due at time of order. The balance will be billed 30 days prior to the performance and final payment is due at least 10 days prior to the performance.
- To qualify for a group discount the reservation and payment must be made by a group leader.
- Tickets can be mailed to the group leader in advance or held at the box office for the day of the performance.
Other Group Options
- Ask ATF about having a “night at the theatre” for your nonprofit’s next fundraiser
- Corporate rates are available as perks for employees and clients — discount rate without coming on the same night
- Call Landrie at (518)798-7479 for more information on either of these special offers