Renewal Packets will be sent to our 2013 Package Holders on April 8.
Discount Packages will go on sale to the General Public May 1
Sign up for our e-list
2014 Packages and Prices*
TOTAL PACKAGE $138 each (save $61)
Our most complete discount subscription package. Pay just $23 per show for a reserved seat to all 6 shows in the 20th Anniversary Season. Plus you’ll receive package only perks such as free exchange privileges, discount tickets for friends and family, savings on downtown restaurants and much more.
FUN PACK $104 each (save $34)
Your seat is reserved for ATF’s four mainstage productions (Fully Committed, Spontaneous Broadway, The Whale, and Ring of Fire). Receive the same package only perks as those with the Total Package.
VALUE PACK $76 each (save $78)
This popular subscription package gives you the same great shows and perks as the Fun Pack at an even lower price. Select seats for either the first evening preview performance or the 2:00pm Wednesday matinee of Fully Committed, Spontaneous Broadway, The Whale, and Ring of Fire. If a conflict arises, simply pay a $10 upgrade fee and catch the show at an evening performance.
New this summer
FLEX PACK, $150 each (pay $25 per ticket)
Can’t pick your dates right now? Order the Flex Pack and select your show dates later. Use your Flex Pack any way you wish: one ticket for each of the six shows, all 6 tickets for one show or any myriad of combinations you can dream up. Ultimate in flexibility and savings.
*Prices include all Wood Theater Box Office and Facility fees.
A Package means you get much MORE than great performances….
Check out these package only perks:
- Regular audience members pay up to $45 for tickets. Subscribers pay as little as $20.
- Regular audience members pay $3 service fees for per ticket. Subscribers pay as little as $1.
- $5 discount on tickets for friends and family to ATF productions.
- Discounts at select downtown restaurants, area museums, and other establishments.
- 2 for 1 coupon to Capital Repertory Theatre in Albany.
- Free Exchanges. Can’t make your performance? No problem.
- Simply call the box office and exchange your tickets for another performance.
- No standing in line at the box office. Your tickets are mailed to you in advance.
- Your tickets are reserved in advance insuring you have guaranteed seats to sold out shows.
- Subscribers receive priority seating which means they get their choice of the best seats.
- Free replacement tickets should your tickets become lost or stolen.
- Your are first. Early renewal in 2014 before the general public.