ATF Seeks Admin Intern
Seasonal Production Staff Openings
ATF hires a seasonal staff of administrators and technicians to produce the summer season. Positions include:
- Company Manager (hired for 2015)
- Technical Director (hired for 2015)
- Master Electrician (hired for 2015)
- Sound Designer/Supervisor (hired for 2015)
- Wardrobe Supervisor/Costume Designer (hired for 2015)
- Master Carpenter (hired for 2015)
- Properties Artisan/Scenic Painter (hired for 2015)
All seasonal staff members receive weekly salary and housing (single room). Work is done at the 294-seat Charles R. Wood Theater in Glens Falls, NY (3 hours north of NYC). Positions are full-time June 1 – August 10, 2015. ATF’s summer season includes 3 mainstage productions along with special events. Valid driver’s license required. ATF’s staff is assisted by a company of production and administrative interns. Experience working in a summer stock environment is preferred. Submit cover letter, resume and phone numbers and email addresses of three professional references to Chad Rabinovitz, Producing Artistic Director at [email protected].
Adirondack Theatre Festival is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.