Seasonal Production Staff Openings
ATF hires a seasonal staff of administrators and technicians to produce the summer season. Please click on the following titles to view position descriptions for 2017:
- Assistant Technical Director (position filled)
- Master Carpenter (position filled)
- Master Electrician (position filled)
- Sound Supervisor/Designer (position filled)
- Wardrobe Supervisor/Designer (position filled)
- Properties Manager/Scenic Painter (position filled)
- Company Manager (position filled)
All seasonal staff members receive weekly salary and housing (single room). Work is done at the 294-seat Charles R. Wood Theater in Glens Falls, NY (3 hours north of NYC). Positions are full-time May 29 – August 15, 2017. ATF’s summer season includes 4 mainstage productions along with special events. Valid driver’s license required. ATF’s staff is assisted by a company of production and administrative interns. Experience working in a summer stock environment is preferred.
Application Deadline: All positions are opened until filled. Positions will aim to be filled as quickly as possible (they will be notated as “filled” in the above list if no longer available).
For more information about the positions available, please contact Chad Rabinovitz, Producing Artistic Director at [email protected].
Adirondack Theatre Festival is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.