Permanent Staff Openings
The Managing Director position has been filled as of 5/5/16.
Seasonal Production Staff Openings
ATF hires a seasonal staff of administrators and technicians to produce the summer season. Please click on the following titles to view position descriptions for 2016:
- Company Manager (position filled)
- Technical Director (position filled)
- Master Electrician (position filled)
- Sound Supervisor (position filled)
- Wardrobe Supervisor (position filled)
- Master Carpenter (position filled)
- Properties Master/Scenic Painter (position filled)
All seasonal staff members receive weekly salary and housing (single room). Work is done at the 294-seat Charles R. Wood Theater in Glens Falls, NY (3 hours north of NYC). Positions are full-time June 1 – August 16, 2016. ATF’s summer season includes 4 mainstage productions along with special events. Valid driver’s license required. ATF’s staff is assisted by a company of production and administrative interns. Experience working in a summer stock environment is preferred.
Application Deadline: All 2016 positions have been filled.
For more information about the positions available, please contact Chad Rabinovitz, Producing Artistic Director at [email protected].
Adirondack Theatre Festival is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.