Information regarding ads for ATF’s 21st Season will be available in February 2015. If you would like us to contact you about advertising rates please shoot us an email.
Support Adirondack Theatre Festival and promote your business at the same time!
Adirondack Theatre Festival offers two ways to advertise in our season program, which is a high-quality booklet distributed to every person who attends a performance during our summer season.
1. Program ads range in price from $150 to $500, depending on the size you choose. Your ad will run for the entire summer season and will be seen by every person who walks through our doors.
2. Become a season sponsor. This is the highest-profile way for a business to support ATF. Sponsorships begin at $250, and you choose your own benefits: advertising in the program or free tickets plus access to special events throughout the season. In addition to your chosen benefits, ALL sponsors and their links are listed on our website, in our season program, in end-of-season newspaper ads and receive a letter detailing the tax-deductible portion of their contribution.
A demographic breakdown of our audience:
- The majority of our patrons are 45 or older.
- They are well-educated with high levels of disposable income.
- Many dine out before or after the show.
- Most commonly cited professions are teacher/educator/professor, accountant, nurse and retired.
- Most live locally, within a two-hour drive of Glens Falls, and 21% live outside the local area hailing from 26 states and 2 provinces.
- Our patrons frequent other cultural venues.
To become an advertiser, a sponsor or ask questions, please contact Heather Carroll, Managing Director at either 518.798.7479 or email@example.com.