Monetary contributions are not the only way you can support ATF. A donation of any of the following items or services helps keep overhead expenses low and allow ATF’s financial resources to go where you want to see them: on the stage.
Donations of items on ATF’s wish list are eligible for the same benefits as cash donations. If you or your business can provide any of the items or services below, please contact Heather Carroll, Managing Director, at (518)798-7479 or [email protected]
- Cases of 8.5 x 11 copy paper
- Cars to borrow during the summer season, June & July
- 12 – 15 passenger van for use during 3 weeks of the summer season
- 2 new or nearly new laptop computers
- Digital postal scale
- 1″ three-ring binders
- Boxes of black Sharpies
- Sticky notes – any size
- Car repair and ongoing service for company vehicles
- Yard maintenance and snow removal
- HVAC maintenance and repair
- General facility maintenance (painting, carpentry, etc)
- Office work
- Board Committees
- Hospitality events
Housing for visiting artists (1 – 4 weeks during summer season)
Private bedroom with bath and kitchen access in your home or a furnished apartment.
Housing is one of ATF’s greatest challenges and expenses each summer. Our top-notch actors, directors and designers come to ATF from NYC to create the shows for you. Housing artists in private homes not only helps ATF save money, it allows our artists to truly discover what a great please this is and you gain incredible insight into what it means to be a theatre professional. If you can help, please contact Heather Carroll, Managing Director at either 518.798.7479 or [email protected].